左が間違った接続方法、右が正しい接続方法 The strings were assembled wrongly (8a/nu)
This wrong assembled quick draw has been shown, as an example, by the mountain police to the deceased Tito Traversa's father to explain how Tito could take a ground fall from 20 metres. The 12 year old Tito was together with ten children and three adults from his local gym on a road trip to France. Tito borrowed 12 quick draws as he was going to warm up on a 6b. Eight of the quick draws were assembled wrongly as can be seen on the picture.
- イタリアのチト・トラバーサ(12)、グランドフォールで死亡 (雪山大好きっ娘。＋)
- The Quickdraws that Led to the Death of Tito Travers (Climbing Magazine)
- TNB: THE TRAGEDY OF TITO TRAVERSA (Rock&Ice)
- Tito Traversa Accident - Quickdraw Information (UKC)
- Tito Traversa: Report Reveals Cause of Accident (DPM)